There are 2 types of Membership:
To be a FULL MEMBERHIP (National Association) you have to fulfill the following criteria:
1. They shall be bonafide ship supply & services company.
2. They shall have the support of their business to attend U.N.S.S.A Board Meetings.
3. Full Members should support U.N.S.S.A in their conventions when required.
4. Participation in U.N.S.S.A meetings and event management.
To be an ASSOCIATE MEMBERSHIP
1. Describe themselves as a “Member of I.S.S.A”
2. To use resources provided by, and attend functions, conventions, Exhibitions and
Meetings convened by the Association.
3. To display the Association logo on their literature and marketing material.